Tuesday, December 20, 2016

IMAGINE IF BERNIE SANDERS' TRANSITION TEAM SECRETLY MET WITH MOSSAD

Just two weeks before election day, Haaretz reported that Alex Jones of Infowhores had launched a tirade against American Jews, and in particular Rahm Emanuel, for running America.

Radio host and Donald Trump supporter Alex Jones ranted Tuesday about “the Jewish mafia” that controls the U.S., and accused the prominent Jewish Emanuel family of being at the center of it.

[source : 'Jewish Mafia' Controls U.S., Says Alex Jones, Prominent Trump Supporter, Radio Host, Haaretz, http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.749440, 27th October 2016]

Rahm is the brother of Ari Emanuel. Here is the beef on Trump and the Emanuels:
They discussed collaborating in the past: In June, Trump told The Hollywood Reporter that Emanuel, whom he called "a very good friend of mine," offered to helm a movie about the GOP candidate for the Republican National Convention. "He calls me a lot. I call him a lot, and we talk. He's very political. Even though he's not political, he's political. He gets it. You're shocked to hear that [about the film], right?" Trump said. "But yeah, I might do something with Ari."

Trump also has history with Ari Emanuel's brother Rahm Emanuel: Rahm Emanuel, one of the agent's older brothers, was President Barack Obama's chief of staff and is the current mayor of Chicago. He's also a Democrat. According to The Washington Post, Trump gave $50,000 to Rahm Emanuel's mayoral campaign in 2010 in spite of their political differences.

"I like Rahm, I've always liked him as a person, and more importantly, Ari, his brother, is my agent. So I did make a contribution to him, and, frankly, I don't think they had any Republicans running," he told Rush Limbaugh in 2011. "I'm very loyal to people, and that supersedes, frankly, party lines. But I'm very, very loyal to people, and I'm also very loyal to people that I think are good for the country."

[source : Donald Trump Meets With Ari Emanuel: Inside Their Long-Standing Relationship, ABC News, http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/donald-trump-meets-ari-emanuel-inside-longstanding-relationship/story?id=43695132, 21st November 2016]

The father of Rahm and Ari was an Irgun terrorist.

Trump's transition team recently secretly met the Mossad chief.

You were sayin', Alex?



No comments: