Sunday, April 09, 2017

CLINTON STILL RISING

Why hasn't she been locked up?

Oh, that's right. When Trump isn't too busy bombing Syria trying to impress Ivanka he's out playing golf.

In the most wrenching, humiliating way possible, Hillary Clinton has been liberated. She is now out of the woods again, and speaking her mind.

In her first interview since the election, she acknowledged that she had expected to defeat Donald Trump and that the outcome had been “so devastating.”

“I just had to make up my mind that, yes, I was going to get out of bed, and, yes, I was going to go for a lot of long walks in the woods. And I was going to see my grandchildren a lot and spend time with my family and my friends. They have rallied around me in an amazing way.”

“As a person, I’m O.K.,” she said. “As an American, I’m pretty worried.”

[source : Hillary Clinton, Free to Speak Her Mind, New York Times, https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/08/opinion/sunday/hillary-clinton-free-to-speak-her-mind.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region, 8th April 2017]

No comments: