Wednesday, June 08, 2016

WAS I PROVOKED BY THE BOLTON MONARCHY?

Think about it.

They indicated they wanted those reports, so I sent them.

I received no thanks.

I then ask for their help, but none was, and never has been, offered.

I then ask that those reports be deleted, because I had received no thanks or offers of help so begin to think that they cannot be trusted, questioning what they were doing with those reports if they were not helping.

I then begin to get angry.

But was their silence, their ingratitude and their refusal to help, not even answer a few simple questions to see if they could help, designed to provoke that anger, so that anger could be used to blackmail me?

Think about it.

They knew my email, phone number and place of work...but I have heard nothing from them. Nothing whatsoever.

In nearly 3 years now.

Nothing.

Why?

Instead they have, I believe, hooked up with Infowhores, which, with them pushing dangerously mobbed-up demented fascist Trump, makes absolute perfect sense.

No comments: