Saturday, September 03, 2016

YEAH, DON. WE BELIEVE YOU. THAT'S WHY YOU AND IVANKA SHIPPED YOUR JOBS TO CHINA ETC ETC ETC

Yeah, we really sympathise wit'ya.

Having to take those tough decisions, like, "Do I outsource my shirts to an old granny in Honduras who works herself to death for a dollar an hour, or do I pay a fellow patriot ten dollars an hour here in 'Murica who could do a much better job?"

And decisions like, "Do I risk outsourcing to a factory in Bangladesh that may use child labour, or do I employ a single mother in 'Murica who lost her home after my good friend Dodgy Roger Stone allowed Wall Street to fuck the world?"

Because nobody in 'Murica can make a shirt or a dress, can they?

And nobody in 'Murica can take orders for drinks or make a bed.

WHAT

A

FUCKING

SICK

RACIST

DANGEROUS

GREEDY

INTERNATIONAL

CAPITALIST

JOKE

YOU

ARE!!

No comments: