Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I WILL NOW SHOW YOU HOW MUCH A FRAUD EVERYBODY ELSE IS

Icke (who owes me hundreds of pounds).

Jones (CIA, Zionist, blood-drinker)

Gosling (Russia-pay roll)

All you had to do decades ago was prove that the banks are owed nothing.

You know how the banks work.

You didn't have to prove it for everybody else: you could each have done it yourself, for yourself...and not waited for anyone else to do it, so that you could 'report' it and claim yourself close to and on the 'righteous' side.

So, I am proud to say, "fuck you" to the following people because (thanks t'Bolton Monarchy) I have a much better view of who I can believe and trust (after 28th June 2014):
David Icke

Alex Jones

Paul Joseph Watson

Tony Gosling

When I beat the banks, please do me the honour of not reporting such a victory as if you were my friend, because you are nowhere near being my m8, so giving me the honour of reporting this myself.

After all, where the fuck were you on 28th June 2014?

Eh?

In my bedroom, smelling my underpants?

you fucking perverted, peeping tom poerrrrrrverrrrrts!

ps I was not supposed to do this on my own...




No comments: