Why he attacked David Icke as "the turd in the punch bowl" while he has the CIA/Special Forces family that he has?
Why he told us not to fall for the left-right paradigm but fell for the left-right paradigm?
See > Alex Jones of Infowars Admits to CIA and "Army Special Forces" Family; Supports Death Squads, Dictators, Drugs, Disinformation...and the CNP < for details. Sections 13 and 14 focus on the remarkable transformation of Alex's late uncle Biff from a simple but good Christian coffee grower into an Oliver North-type. But you should read the whole article, including Part V : Updates, where Jones is quoted thus:
...On the other hand, I do have branches of different agencies actually trying to couple with what we're doing to resist the globalists. And I'm not working with some agency in an official capacity taking orders. It doesn't work like that. It's just people that also wanna resist this.
...So yeah, I guess that's one reason why I'm not an idiot. It's, I guess, I'm from stock in Texas from both sides of my family - guh! - the government knew would get the job done. But that wasn't our government. That was criminals. You understand that? That's the difference. So yeah, I do come from the stuff that gets stuff done. But I'm not in those agencies.
and then ask yourself: what is Alex on about, "stuff that gets stuff done"? What "stuff" and "job" is Alex getting done, and for whom? does Alex have a guardian angel or guardian angels in the CIA/FBI/NSA or other government agency, known or unknown?
The above quote does suggest that, and is something I've proposed before: that due to Alex having a CIA family it would be dangerous for him to work for the CIA, too obvious, so instead he acts as if alone but is protected/guarded.
And the "stock in Texas" Alex refers to were colonels and generals in the Confederate Army, and big in Confederate Texas politics too, which explains why Alex pushes the neo-Confederate you-know-whats that the US Civil War was not about slavery but a tariff.
So it's starting to come together:
1. Trump's "greatest friend" Roy Cohn was a deep, dark CIA agent who ran paedophile networks for the CIA;
2. Roger Stone was the lover of Cohn and is accused by veteran NYPD investigator Jim Rothstein of assisting Cohn with his paedophile networks;
3. Alex, with his CIA/special forces family, becomes the self-proclaimed leader of the resistance with his own radio show to promote right-wing propaganada, exposing all sorts of skullduggery while keeping very, very quiet about his CIA/special forces family;
4. Stone gets a regular slot on Jones' Infowars to push Trump;
5. Trump gets elected by a narrow margin (Infowars listeners?) and implements (far?) right wing policies, such as throwing millions off health care, and hundreds of billions more for the Pentagon for more bases and nukes.