1. kick out generally hard-working, law-abiding immigrants, slash the welfare state to force Americans into work, and hope that Americans employ other Americans to replace the immigrants;
2. give massive tax cuts to the rich and corporations and hope that they use the windfall to create even more jobs for Americans;
3. flog as many American weapons as possible, i.e. export death.
It may work at some levels, and will probably produce limited rises in jobs and GDP, but surveys of CEOs suggest that most will not use the tax cuts to invest in jobs or pay their employees more. And the alliance with Saudi Arabia is making the military-industrial complex drool, flogging all those bombs and missiles to destroy Yemen.
But there are two problems. The first is automation. In the USA alone 70 million jobs are forecast to be lost to robots in the next few years and there is no system to help those humans affected.
The second problem is banking.
Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take this power away from them, and all the great fortunes disappear, and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money and control credit.
- Josiah Stamp
Sadly, and not surprisingly (to me anyway), Bomber Trump is not addressing either problem. And in fact it looks like he has admitted defeat because Infowar$ now claim he is not running in the 2020 election.
Bankers do believe that Planet Earth belongs to them. They believe that anything produced or written belongs to them. Leave them with the power to create money from thin air and they will use it and abuse it to buy you, your family, the air you breathe, the water you drink.
If Bomber Trump's plan does work then it will be a mere sticking plaster.
Because the bankers will over the following years be able to use their evil power to undo it all.
My plan would be:
1. take this power away from the banks immediately;
2. tax Wall Street and the City of London, and use the revenue for infrastructure, services (health, teaching), and nuclear fusion;
3. JFK-style investment tax credit to encourage creation of jobs for humans not robots.