Friday, June 29, 2018

A HUGE CHALLENGE TO THE FAMILY OF TRAITOR TO THE HUMAN RACE ALEX JONES

Half of Alex Jones family is CIA. His late uncle Biff was deeply involved with death squads in Guatemala. His family also founded the outrageously racist slave state of the Republic of Texas, and later fought at the rank of colonel and general in the Confederate Army under General Robert E Lee.

They can redeem themselves.

I hereby inform Alex Jones and his CIA family that the CIA does have access to remote mind-reading technology.

It is not only in my interest but in their interests that this be exposed because not just their children and grandchildren will also be exposed to this. Unless what they want is for the CIA to hack my accounts, download all my codes and pass them onto Alex and his kids because Alex is 'reliable' because he comes from a 'bona fide' family that creates racist states etc.

Now f*cking find out who is behind this and get back to me because I want to see the f*ckers swing!!

As will everyone else. My grandfathers didn't invade Normandy in June 1944 all on their own. Thousands of Americans did too. For what? For the Nazis to be replaced by CIA Nazis (clue: yep)

No comments: