Sunday, August 10, 2008

THE NUKES OF AUGUST (AGAIN)

I recently posted The Nukes of August in which I anticipated some sort of military conflict in August. I expected a sneak attack by Israel and/or USA on Iran. However, on my website I mention Georgia as a potential flashpoint for provoking Russia into war.

At the moment there does not seem to be the rush to engage Russia militarily by the USA, and the campaign against Russia appears to be restricted to propaganda at the moment, portraying Russia as the evil aggressor. I therefore ask Dmitri Medvedev to start winding down the military conflict before Cheney gets involved and before a terrible accidental hit on a Georgian civilian area destroys any moral advantage Russia has.

If Georgia has left South Ossetia, as the BBC reports it says it has, then ceasefire but continue reinforcing if desired.

We know Cheney is behind this and is no doubt waiting in the shadows to involve the USA when the time is right. We also need to see Tskhinvali and see and hear the survivors of Friday's barbaric attack by Georgia.

As for Saakashvili? He has got some explaining to do.

No comments: