Monday, March 15, 2010

I TOO WILL NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE

In response to Jesse Ventura's statement that he will never commit suicide, I am going on the record too; I will never commit suicide.

As stated at New Year, sometime this year, probably after, not before, the 2010 GE and the elected party has proposed its budget to cope with the result of the gambling of the banks encouraged by Bildermorguers Brown and Balls, I will begin my legal efforts to anull most of the financial contracts between private citizens and any bank registered under the FSA.

We need real hard numbers for that, not just hearsay and speculation.

There is one subargument which could be applied beforehand, but with real hard numbers provided by none other than HM Government, there is definitely no counter-argument; WE HAVE BEEN DELIBERATLEY SCREWED BY A BUNCH OF MURDERING SCUMBAG FUCKERS, and their recent form in WW1 and WW2 will provide the proof that the rip off of the ages was no random event.

And of course, the Bilderbergers of all Bilderbergers will be in court, singing like a bird, and under oath.

I WILL NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE.

I want to see these fuckers behind bars, sharing a cell with Josef Fritzl, AT LEAST...

No comments: