Tuesday, May 12, 2015

OPEN LETTER TO HRH WILLIAM, DUKE OF CAMBRIDGE

Dear William

Please accept my apologies if I address you incorrectly. I am just a common man and the likes of me are not taught such Royal protocol at state school.

First, congratulations on the birth of your second child. I am glad that you have named her after your mother, but am disturbed that the names of your father and your grandmother take precedence. I sincerely hope that your daughter Diana grows up with your mother's love of life.

But second, how does it feel to have the blood of the engineers of World War 1, King Edward VII and King George V, running through your veins?

Did you know that it was King George V who told Germany that Great Britain would not fight in any war, thus tricking Germany into invading Belgium, while at the same time telling Sir Edward Grey to get Great Britain into any subsequent war?

Yes, the likes of me might not know Royal protocol, but we know who engineered WW1. I'm sure your mother would not have approved, if she knew. Or perhaps she did? But we will never know now.

Again, I wish you, Kate and your children well, and hope that you keep your eyes open for those "dark forces" your grandmother mentioned to Paul.






No comments: