Thursday, April 14, 2016

WHY DID THE BOLTON MONARCHY NOT CONTACT ME AT ALL?

I sent those reports in July/August 2013, and didn't receive any thanks or offer of help or anything.

I then ask for help, and receive no offers.

I continue to ask for help, even telling them that if they want me to stop writing to them then just tell me to fuck off, but again no reply.

And now it has descended into this: rather than simply contact me to tell me the state of play (can't help, won't help, want to help, or helping someone else) they actually install surveillance devices in my bedroom!!

And now they're even 'taxing' me by refusing to delete those reports I sent them nearly 3 years ago, when they could easily delete them and buy books and DVDs from AWOL Icke and Infowhores!!

So why have they been so silent for nearly 3 years and allowed it to descend into this?

Why did the Bolton Monarchy not contact me at all to tell me one of these things:
1. thanks, but we can't/won't help you;
2. thanks, we want to help you;
3. thanks, but we've decided to help someone else.

WHY?!

WHY?!

WHY?!

And who instigated this peeping tom surveillance? Whose idea was it? Why did they suggest it? And when?

No comments: