Thursday, June 23, 2016

THE RESPONSE OF ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING

Let us ignore for the moment the fact that I was ostracised for trying to tell someone just how evil the world is.

Ignore that.

Having asked if they wanted the information, and it was indicated that they wanted it, I sent a batch of information to them which explained modern history with a few questions/suggestions that I had not seen anywhere else. Thus what I sent was unique and could be used as a thesis somewhere or as the basis of a book.

After giving them months to digest the information, I then, having told them that they could help, asked for their help.

The response of any normal human being would be to not ostracise me in the first place, asking questions instead, and when asked to help, beg to help.

Wouldn't it?

That's what any normal human being would do.

Guess what happened in reality?

No comments: