Saturday, May 20, 2017

BOMBER TRUMP : MAKING INFOPERVS AND WAHHABISM GREAT AGAIN

I am actually jealous.

I want Bomber Trump to make me great again, just like he is making Wahhabism great again.

And not just Wahhabism, but Infopervs.

Infopervs.

Wahhabism.

No. STOP!!

The above is satire.

I do not want to be mentioned in the same declaration of greatness.

But it is clear that Infopervs want to be named with Wahhabism. That is crystal clear. Otherwise they'd say sumtin, right?

But not me. I say, fuck the Saudis!!!

OK?

If Infopervs don't want to be great with Wahhabism then let them say so, loud and clear, for us all to hear.

Let us all hear Infopervs disavow sword-dancing-with-the-Saudis-with-a-smile Bomber Trump.

Today.

Not next week.

Or next month.

Disavow today, Alex!!!

He's your sword-dancing-with-the-Saudis guy, innit?

No comments: