Tuesday, March 06, 2018

JUDAS WHINES ABOUT CNN STALKING HIM. HE SHOULD HAVE HIS BRAINS ZAPPED FOR SIX YEARS AND THEN WHINE ABOUT BEING STALKED.

From the summer of 1998 to the spring of 2005 I was zapped. Most nights, just as I was about to fall asleep I would be immediately woken up by a zapping, buzzing or rasping sound, and would frequently feel the membranes at the back of my brain vibrate (this was making those sounds). If it wasn't those sounds then I would hear the sound of a very loud shotgun or very aggressive dog like a German Shepherd growling/barking. This would happen two or three times a night, about one hour between each sound. And on the eve of Operation Shock and Awe (the night of 19th/20 March 2003) this happened 10 times so that I only had two hours of broken sleep that night. But the worst was the night before I was due to meet an old girlfriend who had worked as a clerk for MI6 when I got no sleep through zapping. So of course I lost a lot of sleep. Meditation during the day helped but you can't recover from losing so much sleep over such a long period of time.

So when I hear about Judas whining about CNN stalking him I laugh and shake my head...particularly when I believe that Infowars have tapped into that same stalking/zapping network.




No comments: