Tuesday, June 12, 2018

DENNIS RODMAN FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

It has been Rodman who for years has kept the detente going between the USA and North Korea.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this was all planned months before Trump was elected.

Rodman is the mutual friend of both Kim Jong-un and Bomber Trump. It was shortly after Bomber Trump was inaugurated that Kim decided to show off his arsenal to Trump, which provoked Trump into calling Kim "rocket man" and for Trump to boast that he had a bigger arsenal and that it actually worked.

But it was Kim who reached out to Trump, not vice versa. And Bomber Trump is the one bombing everywhere, droning everywhere, killing hundreds of civilians, arming the headchopping Saudis with bombs and missiles and fuel so they can generate a humanitarian catastrophe in Yemen which threatens the lives of millions of children. Kim Jong-un is not bombing anywhere.

So when Infowar$ push for Bomber Trump to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, just remember all that, and that they mocked Obama for being awarded the Peace Prize when Bomber Trump is doing the same thing as, if not worse than, Obama.

So cut the bull.

Rodman for Nobel Peace Prize.

Here's what Rodman went through.

“It’s amazing, it’s amazing, it’s amazing. When I said those things, when I went back home, I got so many death threats … and I believed in North Korea, and I couldn’t even go home, I couldn’t even go home, I had to hide out for 30 days, I couldn’t even go home.

“But I kept my head high, brother, I knew things were going to change … I knew it, I was the only one. I never had no one to hear me, I had no one to see me. But I took all those bullets, I took all at that … but I’m still standing. Today is a great day for everybody, Singapore, Tokyo, China, everybody … it’s a great day. I’m here to see it. I’m so happy.”

The former NBA star is one of the few westerners to have met Kim, with whom he struck up an unlikely friendship over their shared love of basketball.

Describing his meetings with Kim, Rodman said: “He’s more like a big kid, even though he’s small. He wants to come to America. He wants to enjoy his life.” Rodman said he had tried to pass on what he heard from Kim to Barack Obama but was “brushed off”.

[source : Dennis Rodman cries as he hails Trump-Kim summit: 'I'm so happy', The Guardian, https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/12/dennis-rodman-cries-as-he-hails-trump-kim-summit-im-so-happy, 12th June 2018]

Here's everyone's favourite CIA Zionist sell-out, Alex Jones, ranting about Rodman and North Korea. Turns out that Kim Jong-un and Bomber Trump are now best buddies!



No comments: