Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED VIA MY SUPERVISOR AND HIS!!

Several years ago there was a decision to guide me away from my projected PhD path into a dead end!

By Nigel!!

Innit?

So I didn't submit? But in protest I will publish several papers instead. No difference to being awarded a PhD. In fact more powerful.

FFS!!!!

I'm trying to save you lot from WW3 and you stab me in the back?! For your own ego? You don't deserve saving! Who are you cowards gonna rely on who will save you? Zionist U S Military Intelligence agent Captain Milkshake, whose employers were AWOL on 9/11?!?

Emma Rothschild at Cambridge? Her family kept WW1 going for 2 more years just so her family could be given Palestine after WW1!!

My replacement will be totally controlled by those who engineered all the war crap from whenever you say. But definitely WW1, WW2 and the Holocaust, and 9/11 and all the wars since.

But what do you expect from Cambridge. Care only for their egos and nothing for the common dude. Coz ripped off wealth. And ego.

Heaven help us all.

But that's what Tommy said after the Balfour Declaration said before he got slaughtered for Zion. Innit?

I wanna puke.





No comments: