Friday, August 30, 2019

DOES GARTH ICKE FANCY OWEN JONES?

A few days ago Garth Icke posted on daddy Dave's website a video by a 'comedian' who mocked and questioned the alleged attack on Owen Jones 2 weeks ago, as if Owen and his friends made it all up.

Here's Owen's response:


And here's a comment from that thread:


But Garth's married with a kid. HE CAN'T BE GAY! Right?

One name : Oscar Wilde.

We do have to start questioning the Ickes.

Garth is possibly homosexual or homophobic. His sick use of the c word should indicate something. And that his dad hasn't stopped him using the c word says something too.

There's also Brexit. The same extreme rightist Zionist network that got Trump elected is also driving Brexit. And the Ickes are very happy with a no-deal Brexit that will cause chaos, manslaughter and many, many people to be uprooted.

And then there's Dave himself. He took my money for his IP trial in the mid-2000s. I then learn he's been spying on me for years in my bedroom in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK if not the world. So I ask him to help me expose that secret surveillance but he doesn't. So I ask him to return my money. He doesn't do that either.

No comments: