Sunday, January 26, 2020

GARTH ICKE THINKS HE IS THE NEXT DAVID ICKE. PROBLEM IS HIS DAD DIDN'T GLORIFY VIOLENT NEO-NAZI ATTACKS! OR DID HE?

Let's face it.

The sons of David Icke wouldn't be what or where they are if it wasn't for their daddy Dave.

Problem for them is: during the 2000s their daddy Dave was close to losing his empire (for want of a better word). Many helped Dave financially. I was one of them. In a big way. And it wasn't just the odd tenner here and there.

So when my sister's house was burgled of 2 external drives for some scientific code and data, what did Garth do?

He mocked me.

I have not taken this well at all.

Garth wouldn't be where he was if it wasn't for the likes of mugs like me.

Why mugs?

Because after financing Icke to preserve his IP, he then went on to use a secret mob/MI5/CIA surveillance network of me (that I was unaware of) for his own benefit.

AND THIS WAS IN ONE OF THE MOST ANTI-WAR, ANTI-RACIST HOMES IN THE UK!!

AND IF I'M WRONG HE CAN ALWAYS TAKE ME TO COURT!

Yet when Garth Icke mocks gay, anti-war, anti-racist campaigner Owen Jones when Jones was violently assaulted by a neo-Nazi Chelsea football hooligan? Daddy Dave is perfectly fine with that.

Well, fuck that!

I demand my money back from David Icke.

Every single penny.

And my stolen codes and ideas.

After all, infinite love is the only truth, and everything else is illusion. Right?

Every second that goes by and every second points to the Ickes creating a cult which the sons are now living off and exploiting to the max with zero talent and theft.

No comments: