Thursday, February 11, 2021

IF CRIME BOSS DAVID ICKE REALLY WAS THE SON OF GOD THEN HE WOULDN'T NEED TO RESORT TO CRIME

Innit?

Funny how I've been calling him a crook and a thief etc for years, and he hasn't taken me to court. He's good at taking people to court. He took someone to court in the mid-2000s. I donated £1000 to his cause. How does he repay me? His son Garth mocked me when my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing simulations of the interior of the sun.

Also funny how he said Jesus Christ was real and talked to him, but then said Jesus was a mythical creation of the Babylonian Brotherhood.

Flip-floppery as bad as Zionist sell-out Paul Joseph Watson.

Don't be surprised when Icke starts to support Israel, like Watson does, who the Ickes promote.

No comments: