Friday, May 06, 2022

GUEST ON RICHIE ALLEN SHOW EXPOSES ANTI-PERSONNEL DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS AND TARGETED INDIVIDUALS

Ramola D listed some of the U S Military/Intelligence offices researching and developing anti-personnel directed energy weapons.

I can and will testify that such weapons were used on me, in the UK and in Prague, from summer 1998 to spring 2005, and are still used on me occasionally to stop me from falling asleep. We all need sleep and you are at your most vulnerable when you are trying to sleep and are asleep. At the height of the attacks I was zapped just as I was about to fall asleep so that on some nights I would be allowed only1 hour of unbroken sleep per night. This took an enormous toll on my mental and physical health, and I survived because at the time I worked from home and was able to minimise the effects through meditation. But I was unable to get the work I needed and wanted to do, and eventually lost my job. Not coincidentally the zapping stopped around the time I was told I would be made redundant: job done.

But since then I believe that mass mind reading through electronics is now in operation.

So, yes, the phenomenon known as a Targeted Individual is real and exists in the UK since 1997, when the stalking of me began, with 2 failed attempted abductions, and then the zapping started in summer 1998.

Listen from 42:30 at Richie Allen Show 5th May 2022

 


No comments: