Tuesday, December 27, 2022

TTS QUOTE OF THE DAY 27TH DECEMBER 2022

How did the Ickes get 2020 so wrong to enable the roll-out of the killer vaccines?

I've been reading The Biggest Sectet again trying to understand why I donated £1000 to the Icke I P Defence Fund only for the Ickes to mock me when I was professionally burgled. The Ickes then mocked anti-war, anti-racist Owen Jones when he was violently assaulted by neo-Nazi football hooligans.

David Icke claims to be receiving messages from his spirit guides to help him wake us up.

The Biggest Secret certainly awakened in me a deep curiosity I had had for years in current events, history, paranormal, etc. If you have not done so already I would advise you to read The Biggest Secret as soon as possible.

But also ask yourself this important question that nobody, not even the Ickes themselves, is asking: If David Icke is receiving messages from all-seeing, all-knowing spirit guides then why did the Ickes get 2020 so wrong to enable the roll-out of the killer vaccines?

Here's a paragraph from The Biggest Secret:

What I have outlined in this chapter will astonish even most of those who have
followed my work and supported it over the years, and I understand that. But I have
learned from enormous, and at times extreme, experience to follow the flow of life and
go where it takes me. When I feel the rhythm of life, I dance. When I hear it speak to
me, I listen. I go where the music takes me, no matter how incredible it may be or what
consequences it may have for my life. For those who haven’t tried that yet, you will be
amazed at what an adventure life suddenly becomes, what knowledge you can access,
grasp and understand, when you go with the flow and cease to wage war with it for fear
of being different. For most people so often the head gets in the way because they fear
stepping outside of convention. They fear what other people will think and say about
them. But how can you expose the unthinkable unless you think the unthinkable? Are
we saying that we know it all? Is there nothing left to know? Of course there is. We
know only a fraction of it all. And what has been the force that has brought us even to
our current state of knowledge? Those who have dared to think and communicate the
unthinkable. Without such people the human race cannot evolve; it just runs on the spot,
living within a perpetual prison of the mind. What was that they said? Humans will fly?
Ridiculous! That we can travel beyond the speed of sound? Crazy! That we can create
babies in a test tube and clone the human and animal species? Ludicrous! Yet all and
more have been done by those who have thought the unthinkable while the masses
mocked. Give it a try before you forget how to do it. Think beyond the bounds of what
you are told is reality.

Who are these spirit guides of the Ickes? Did they try to communicate with the Ickes but were shunned by the Ickes? At the time the Ickes were busy launching Ickonic in 2020. Did they take their eye off the ball, so to speak? Garth felt so comfortable with events in 2020 that he went for a walk around Wales and made a documentary about it. But if he'd searched for Midazolam on the internet (he has admitted that they suspected Midazolam in 2020) then he may have found that report from 12th July 2020 in The Daily Mail that nailed Midazolam. The Ickes at that time thought that 5G was causing the excess deaths which were used as the reason for the rushed roll-out of the killer vaccines.

So why did the Ickes get 2020 so tragically, so spectacularly and so publicly wrong?



No comments: