Thursday, April 20, 2023

I SWEAR BY ALMIGHTY GOD THAT I WILL OPPOSE THE ICKES AS LONG AS I LIVE

The Ickes are frauds who got us into this mess.

Evidence?

Throughout 2020 the Ickes claimed 5G was the cause of the excess deaths.

But on 12th July 2020 The Daily Mail nailed the cause as the excessive use of Midazolam in care homes. 

So what did Garth Icke do?

He planned and executed a walk around Ingerland...AND FILMED HIMSELF!!

So on 8th December 2020 the killer vaccines were rolled out without any opposition.

But what if Garth had bothered to look for other Icke-splanations to the 5G they were claiming was the killer.

Note that nobody has come forward to claim their relative/friend had been murdered by 5G but many have come forward to claim that Midazolam was used. 

This is just one of the reasons why I swear by almighty God that I will oppose the Ickes as long as I live.

Because the Ickes are frauds.

Simple and plain.

No comments: