Saturday, December 12, 2009

TO CLIMATE CHANGE NUTTERS : KILL YOURSELF NOT ME

All those who proclaim their sincere belief that anthropogenic global warming is indisputable and that there are too many people on the planet should kill themselves first, not kill others.

I am not encouranging suicide, merely suggesting that they should be fighting each other to be first in the queue when the sacrificial altar to Mother Earth is constructed in a town near you.

I don't believe in AGW.

I believe it is a load of bollocks to reduce global population to around one billion, to impose more tax and surveillance, and to impose more global governance.

Why should I, not you, die for that?

Why should I die for your beliefs?

Go on. Do it for Mother Earth, not for yourself.

Show us how much you really care.

No comments: