Sunday, September 22, 2013

MY LETTER TO MY MP CONTAINING THE OPEN LETTER TO DAVID CAMERON

I have sent the open letter to David Cameron, with the following introduction.

I am very concerned about the state of the United Kingdom. One month ago there was an alleged horrific event in Ghouta, Damascus in which at least several hundred people died from suspected chemical weapons. I have my doubts about this. David Cameron wanted to immediately bomb Syria without providing any evidence that the Syrian Arab Army was responsible. I instantly suspected that the rebels were responsible, and I shall soon be writing to you again about the extensive evidence I have for this suspicion. I did not write to you at the time because I have only recently moved to XXX from XXX.

The reason I write this time is that I think there is something very evil in this United Kingdom that is being protected, and this protection is being ordered from the very top levels of society. The evil I refer to is paedophilia, particularly in the upper echelons of society.

An open letter to David Cameron on this subject has been brought to my attention, and I would like to know your response to it. The letter calls for an urgent investigation into coverups of particular paedophiles. I fully support this call. The letter has been posted on the Spotlight website at http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/write-to-your-mp-and-ask-them-to-support-a-national-investigation-into-child-abuse-cover-ups.

I now reprint that letter and await your response.

Yours sincerely,

The open letter is then reproduced verbatim.

No comments: