Tuesday, December 23, 2014

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I TOLD ONE OF YOU

You can stop that "You should have told us" lark.

I was telling you.

And look what happened: ostracised!!

All those conversations you had about absolute irrelevant boring crap. Did you even ask one question of any substance?

And when I try to tell one of you what is going on: OSTRACISED!!

Even now : STILL OSTRACISED!!

Even when that person might be able to help me stop all this shit: STILL OSTRACISED!!

So you can pack that "You should have told us" lark in...because I was telling you!!

No wonder the country is so fucked up.

You should try having your brains fried by microwave weapons. It does wonders for you. You feel lethargic, anti-social, brainless. It's great!!

Go on.

Try it!!

I dare you...

Naagh. You won't. Too busy constructing a safe but ultimately insignificant middle class life to be arsed, like the rest of the apathetic human race.

I repeat: I was telling you and look what happened. OSTRACISED!!!



No comments: