Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I DO NOT THINK THE BOLTON MONARCHY, RANDY OR OTHERWISE, HAVE IT GOT IT THROUGH THEIR THICK SELFISH SKULLS

I want them to destroy those reports I sent in the great earnest and faith, for one pair of eyes only, expecting them to want to help me.

But what I have got in return is betrayal.

I want every single copy destroyed by them. They know what the info is. Now they can go find it themselves, like I did over 20 or so years, spending possibly £ 1000 on books, but definitely hours of early mornings or late nights when I should have been preparing something else, e.g. teaching.

The ungrateful, randy (or otherwise) Bolton Monarchy should delete those reports I sent for one pair of eyes only and in great faith and trust,

That trust has been let down and betrayed.

So to avoid all further friction the one obvious thing that the ungrateful, randy (or otherwise) Bolton Monarchy can do is to destroy all , repeat all, copies of the reoprts.

They, the ungrateful, randy (or otherwise) Bolton Monarchy, cannot be trusted.

And by randy I really do mean their devotion to Ayn Rand's Cult of Selfish.



No comments: