Friday, August 17, 2018

HERE'S WHAT 'S GOING ON

The mob/MI5/CIA decided to pick on me from 1997. Why? I dunno. Maybe it was a combination of the books I was reading? You'd have to ask them. I caught them and their puppets skulking around in my house one early Sunday in early July 1997 and I chased them out with a big kitchen knife. The following day when I was walking to the bus stop to catch the bus to work there was a white Transit van parked with its back doors open parked on a corner that no house overlooked. One of the men next to this van saw me and started to walk towards to me. But then a milk float came round the corner and this guy quickly turned around and walked back to the van. About 10 minutes later while on the bus I noticed this turqoise Ford next to the bus being driven erratically by a man who looked familiar and showed no sign of wanting to overtake the bus but was very much pre-occupied looking into the bus, looking for someone. That man was the son of the local leading mobster.

For the next 6 months I got the feeling I was being stalked. There was one creepy time when I was waiting for the bus around 7am in the dark of a winter morning when this car pulled up at the bus stop and parked there. Two blokes just sat there in the front seats just staring in front of them. They waited...and waited...and waited. All the time just staring in front of them, not even talking to each other. This lasted for about 5 minutes. Then the bus arrived. These two weirdos were parked AT THE BUS STOP. Luckily the bus driver saw me flag him down in the dark and with the obstructing car and he pulled in. The behaviour of those two sickos in the car got me thinking they wanted to grab and disappear me, what with that aforementioned incident when I was saved by a milk float.

Anyway, I decided to leave town and study for a postgraduate qualification. Shortly after being accepted in Spring 1998 I began to experience a buzzing sound just as I was about to fall asleep, which would wake me up, and I would be awake for another hour or so.

I left town, got the postgraduate qualification, and got a job. It was then that the buzzing and EM harassment really kicked in. I suffered. I lost huge amounts of sleep. I became very irritable, anti-social and angry. I didn't just hear the buzzing/fizzing, I actually felt the membranes vibrate, indicating that this was due to nefarious external physical fields being focused on me. This continued for the next few years 1999-2005. Luckily I was able to work from home. But then it all suddenly stopped in late March 2005. Early April 2005 I was told I was being made redundant.

Anyway, fast forward to 2010. I was in the middle of my first PhD. Once again I began to get a strange feeling of being stalked. There would be times in town when there was a strange fat guy, who looked mob, who was watching me, and then some young guys across the busy street would shout my name.

Then I fell seriously ill but recovered.

I then began a second PhD, and ended up living in the same house as I had in 2010.

So what happens a few days after I moved in?

I watched A Room With a View on DVD. The next day guess who posts a still from a scene in that film looking onto Florence and its Cathedral from afar? Yep. Jud-a$$.

The guys in the mob/MI5/CIA would rather see Alex Jones and Jud-a$$ lead the resistance because they sold out faster than Alex Jones can hire someone to spy on and stalk his ex-wife. All they've done is write and broadcast rightist Zionist propaganda, make a samll fortune and then help to elect the biggest Zionist on the planet as POTUS to continue the PNAC agenda.

But me? I was, repeat was, willing to risk my financial future by dragging the banks into court, learn from each failure, move onto the next until one day win a glorious victory for the people in proving we owe the banks nothing. That's one big reason why the mob/MI5/CIA want Jones and Jud-a$$ leading the 'resistance'. They'd write. I'd get the banks into court.

But because of my experience above, the mob/MI5/CIA know that I know their EM harassment/stalking networks exist, and that with any kind of power I would hunt them down, find them, expose them and string the bastards up by their balls.

MY GRANDFATHERS DIDN'T LAND ON THE BEACHES OF NORMANDY IN JUNE 1944 FOR THIS KIND OF PESH!

So, that's what's going on.

Jud-a$$ are using mob/MI5/CIA spying and stalking networks for their own advantage, when they could tell me all about those networks and help me expose and stop them.

I would gladly take a lie detector test on all the above. It happened. I heard it. I felt it. I saw it.

Jud-a$$ and Jones have joined the playground bullies, allowed them to do whatever they want, let things happen (Jud-a$$ has been aware of this secret surveillance network since before February 2015 but I strongly suspect since around 2010) and then join in to make a power grab for their own advantage.








No comments: