Thursday, August 16, 2018

SURPRISE! BOMBER DRUMPF SHIELDS ISLAMIC STATE IN SYRIA

Merchant of death Bomber Drumpf came to power on the crest of an anti-Islamic State wave.

He, and he alone, would annihilate Islamic State, he stated.

What was he said? He said he would "bomb the shit out of ISIS".

He had already tweeted Obama dozens of times to get out and stay out of Syria.

Turns out Drumpf is actually giving Islamic State refuge and safety in Syria!!

Gee. I wonder why that could be.

Cos he's the world's biggest Zionist?

And he's the world's biggest liar?

And Infoperv$ adore and worship merchant of death Bomber Drumpf?

And Infoperv$ are the world's biggest bunch of manipulating, lying perverted pieces of shit the world has ever seen?

Turns out: yep, is the simple, honest answer to all of the above.

Look. Roger Stone enabled the PNAC wars and the 2007/8 financial crisis. Yet Alex "I'm a hyper-sexual pervert and love to spy on people and tell my powerful CIA/Confederate parents" Jones has Stone on as a regular guest/host.

'Nuff sed.

I wonder how many perverts at my university follow that dickhead and pervert Alex Jones and his lapdog Jud-a$$?

What you perverts have to understand is that I was zapped from 1998 to 2005. I didn't just hear, I felt the membranes of my brain vibrate. This kind of experience is thoroughly documented, particularly in The Zapping of America by Paul Brodeur. Multiple communities close to US military facilities have complained about buzzing and zapping. But what is suspicious to me is that this would only occur to me just as I was about to fall asleep and there were then as known no US military facilities close to where I lived. Then ZZZZZZZ! and I would be awake for another 3/4 hour, may be 1 hour, often with heart palpitations and then just as I would be about to fall asleep, and ZZZZZ! And not just hear but feel the membranes vibrate.

That's what drove me to try to get the banks into court.

AND THAT'S WHAT NOW DRIVES ME TO SAY TO INFOWARS AND ALL THEIR BEGUILED DUPES (academic or not): GET IT UP YA', YA' LAZY, SELF-CENTRED PERVERTS!!!






No comments: