Tuesday, March 05, 2019

OH, SO YOU STILL HAVEN'T VOLUNTEERED TO CAPTAIN PERVERT'S U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE HANDLER TO GET ZAPPED LIKE I WAS FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS. IMAGINE MY NON-PERVERT SHOCK.

Very happy to spy on me in my bedroom, hack my email accounts, computer accounts, steal my codes, theses and ideas, and even burgle my sister's house for 2 external hard drives (not mine by the way, they belonged to the university) and even my coat?!

And not even a thanks for all that information I gave for free anticipating some kind of assistance. But none was given. And when I asked that that information be deleted, it wasn't. I asked very politely numerous times that that information be deleted. Why? Because of trust. All the above just proves that that suspicion was not misguided.

A "thanks, but no thanks" would have sufficed. Just something to let me know I wasn't being mugged off.

But no.

And now look who they have allied with : Captain Pervert of U S Military Intelligence who sold out to the extreme rightist Zionist network who did 9/11 and runs paedophile networks. "Watson! Destroy TTS by any means! He's trying to expose our Zionism and our zapping networks!". "Sir! Yes, sir!!"

So you've got me, zapped for nearly 7 years looking to expose the mob/intelligence stalking and EM harrassment network that tries to destroy people the system doesn't like, e.g. me, intelligent, from non-rightist mixed-race family who had gone beyond the left-right paradigm in terms of starting research into the deep state and beyond in 1995 (the stalking started in 1997, the zapping late spring 1998), and experienced 2 abduction attempts: one foiled by a milk man driving round the corner just at the right time, and the other foiled by my gut instinct and running in front of a bus to stop 2 creepy looking guys grabbing me. I also positioned myself to get the banks into court, researching the law, and asked for help, but none came.

Instead I'm spied on in my bedroom, I'm stalked again by some very ugly woman in my local ASDA who filmed me on her phone while I shopped and paid for my items at the self-service tills. And now, as described above, my email and computer accounts are hacked, my codes, ideas, theses are stolen, and even my coat and 2 external hard drives are burgled from my sister's house?!

They showed absolutely no interest whatsoever.

And I'm the bad guy?

Icke's right about one thing: it's an inverted world.

And he's proof. He could tell me about that secret surveillance device and probably others in one of the most anti-war houses in the UK if not the world.

But he won't

Bet he won't volunteer to get zapped either, while he supports all the above hacking, theft and burglary.

No wonder he can't see it's the extreme rightist Zionists driving Brexit: very, very confused.



No comments: