Monday, April 29, 2019

HE TOOK MY MONEY BUT AFTER I FOUND OUT HE SPIED ON ME FOR YEARS I ASKED FOR IT BACK. I DIDN'T GET IT BACK.

I gave him thousands mid 2000s for his law suit. But when I found out he had been spying on me for years via a MI5/mob network and I asked for that money back, I didn't get it back.

He still supports Brexit, even though the Vote Leave side admitted to breaking the law, and Israel is driving Brexit to break up the only global scale entity capable of resisting Israel: USA is totally Zionist under Trump; Russia is Zionist coz Putin is allowing Israel to do whatever it wants; China is becoming too Israel-friendly after decades of anti-Zionism; Africa has been destabilised due to Libya, Sudan, Kenya and Somalia; and South America, dominated by Brazil, is under Zio-control coz Bolsonaro.

So no happy birthdays from me.

He can ******* **** ******* ****** **** ****** ****.

And if the spying allegation is a lie then why has he not taken me to court? I've been saying it for years?

Coz it's true.

I could start to go after the network that uses stalking/E M harrassment to destroy people the system doesn't like, the one that attacked me for nearly 7 years between summer 1998 to spring 2005.

But neither he nor Captain Pervert will expose it. They've used it for their own private gain.

So I see the following image a total fake.

And if I'm wrong, then Captain Pervert and David Icke, please, please, please, take me to court.


No comments: