Tuesday, April 16, 2019

SO WHY WOULD PERVERT ICKE CONTINUE TO PROMOTE CONFIRMED U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ASSET CAPTAIN PERVERT?

Paul Joseph Watson, aka Captain Pervert, works for U S Military Intelligence, and thus most likely Israeli and British Intelligence, and even horrifically Saudi Military Intelligence.

Guess who continues to refer to and promote Captain Pervert?

Yep.

The shit father of shit musician Gareth Icke, David Icke.

Gareth loves to use the disgusting C word, even though his mother is still alive, his wife is a woman (who he allegedly loves), and he has a daughter (who he allegedly loves).

As far as I know Gareth has not been zapped for 7 years.

Nor has he taken out any loans, etc to get the banks into court, and researched the law, etc.

Very happy to protest by singing (WOW!). Not so happy to do anything else positive than call others that disgusting C word(not so wow).

But back to his dad.

He's spying on me for years. And in one of the most anti-war houses in the UK, if not the world.

I couldn't give a shit what you lot are upto. I had my brains zapped for nearly 7 years, and I wrote about it at the time. Yet you fucking perverts are trying to rob, thieve and burgle me of everything? Even my coat? When you could help me expose the stalking/E M harrassment network?

FUK DAT SHEEEET!

Ai'nt gonna happen.

Icke, his sons, Watson, Jones?

You can all get lost/fuck off.

You're all turds.

Pervert, thieving turds.

So what's next?

You volunteering to get zapped for 7 years?

Pffft!

DICKHEADS!!!!

No comments: