Friday, May 10, 2019

SO YOU STILL HAVEN'T SUSSED OUT HOW AND WHY CAPTAIN PERVERT IS MANIPULATING YOU?

No need to steal someones codes, ideas (and even coats) to submit a plagiarised PhD thesis to figure that out.

Innit?

I come from a left-leaning mixed-race working class family, and could soon find the source of the solar dynamo. I was prepard (but not anymore) to get the banks into court to prove we owe them virtually nothing.

I was zapped for nearly 7 years. I survived and am exposing that there is a stalking and E M harrassment network that targets people the system does not like. I'm also exposing WW1, WW2, 9/11, Israel and the extreme rightist Zionist/Roy Cohn network consisting of the mob and paedophiles, as well as the racist Confederate/CIA/Pentagon/Military Intelligence network nurturing Infowars.

Paul Joseph Watson sold out to this ungodly manipulating, thieving, murdering network.

They needed someone who he and they could manipulate to stop me and shut me up.

No comments: