Saturday, June 19, 2021

THE ICKES : EPISODE 2

In episode 1 of the new sitcom, The Ickes, we saw daddy Dave plead with his son Garth to stay and fight against the bad guys imposing a global fascist tyranny and global genocide. Garth shouted, "See ya!", as he sped off in his car bound for Wales for another walk and to make ice cream.

Here is episode 2.

David : But Garth, I've just pleaded with the British people to get up off their arses and demand that this agenda stop immediately. We need to wake up the world, speak on street corners, in parks, in town and village squares.

Garth : I hear you, pappa D. But you do you, hun. K? I haven't had enough holidays this year. I've only been to Wales twice, and swerved a few protests to feed the ducks. I NEED ANOTHER HOLIDAY!! NOW!!!

David : But you've only just got back from Wales!

Garth : I hear you pappa D. But I'm off to Cornwall now. You do you, hun. See ya!

(Garth then waves out of the car window as he speeds off for yet another holiday, this time in Cornwall).

David : Garth! You're a fucking liability!! DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK!!!

Garth : You do you, pappa D!! See ya!


No comments: