Thursday, December 23, 2021

ER, JAYMIE? YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF! YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!!

I want to see your dad and brother Garth rot in prison, and will do everything I can to make that happen.

How the fuck can you fraudulent Ickes call for unity when my sister's house was professionally burgled and you fucking Ickes mocked me? WHEN I BAILED YOUR DAD OUT THROUGH HIS DEFENCE FUND WITH £1000?!

Fuck the Ickes! Absolute fucking frauds. Bail them out and they fucking burgle you. And if I'm wrong they can take me to court. FUCKING SCUM!!

And brand new Ickonic studios in Austin, TX? Exactly where Zionist Confederate U S Military Intelligence propaganda agent scumbag and traitor Alex Jones lives and works?

At the least I will launch a counter podcast against this Icke/Jones fraud. THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!

No comments: