Thursday, December 16, 2021

THE ICKES WOULD RATHER MOCK ME THAN INTERVIEW ME

Between the summer of 1998 and spring 2005 I was zapped as a consequence of being a targeted individual (TI). Before this I was (and still am) stalked by the local mob, and there were at least 2 attempts to abduct me, and one of these failed attempts occured just a few days after there was someone prowling around the house, who escaped through a small window leaving a smear of blood on the window frame. During the zapping, just as I was about to fall asleep I would be stopped from falling asleep by a click or a buzz or a fizz sound, and very frequently felt those sounds being generated as the microwaves vibrated the membranes in my skull as I lay there static and defenceless trying to get to sleep.

In 2006/7 I donated £1000 to the Icke Defence Fund believing that Icke was a genuine but possibly misguided man working towards exposing and defeating the oligarchy who had engineered world wars, global genocide and satanist paedophilia.

In late 2018 my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external storage devices containing simulations of the interior of the sun.

So have Ickonic asked to interview me, after my TI/zapping experience and £1000 donation?

Nope.

Instead, Garth Icke mocked me over that professional burglary.

And now the Ickes are consorting with bona fide Zionist Confederate U S Military Intelligence propaganda agent Alex Jones.

Conclusion?

The Ickes are money-grabbing frauds.  

No comments: