Wednesday, April 27, 2022

QUICK REMINDER OF DAVID ICKE'S SILLY DEADLY ARROGANCE

When the virus broke Icke claimed 5G was causing all the excess deaths. He got banned from social media because this claim was provoking vandalism and physical assault against persons. So for the whole of 2020 he had silenced himself.

Turns out he was dead wrong about the excess deaths, coz a year later the Ickes made a doc claiming, oh, it was actually the excessive and possibly planned use of Midazolam.

So he got himself banned from social media, provoked physical violence and vandalism, and was wrong anyway. 

Silly. Deadly. Arrogance.

QED

I wah, wah, wah, wah wonder what other silly, deadly, arrogant actions he's taken.

Oh, wait...

And I cannot believe or understand how Richie Allen and John Waters praised and honoured Icke yesterday. I understand that Icke lodged at Allen's place in 2013, but come on! Are you having a laugh?! 

Wrong on the virus.

Wrong on Brexit.

The 2 most significant global events (before Russia invaded Ukraine) and the self-proclaimed Son of God got them wrong.

I gave that bastard £1000 in 2006/7 for his I P Defence Fund, but when my sister's house was professionally burgled the Ickes mocked me.

That's the true Ickes right there.

No comments: