Sunday, March 26, 2023

STUFF THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED BUT DIDN'T

10 years ago when I asked nicely and politely for 2 years for a bit of help to bring down the banking system that help should have been given. But it wasn't. They had the perfect inside experience. But they didn't even thank me for all the free information I gave them.

And I should have been allowed to subnit my PhD thesis on the sun...but I wasn't...because someone professionally burgled me after years of surveillance. By now we would very likely know much, much more about how the sun works.

And in 2020 Garth Icke shouldn't have gone for his walk around England and filmed himself in late 2020. The cause of the excess deaths used to roll-out the killer vaccines was given in The Daily Mail on 12th July 2020. But Garth went for a walk. He now wants to go on another walk around England and film himself again.

 

No comments: