Saturday, May 21, 2011

TAXI FOR OBAMA

Hello. Can I have a taxi please, pretty sharpish?

From 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

To Dulles International Airport. I'm going home. I've had enough of waging relentless unconstitutional wars and bailing out the Nazis of Wall Street and their friends with trillions of dollars and then killing sick old people with forced health insurance that will rarely be provided. I'm sick of it. Sick of it. It's time to go home. To get away from all the fraud and the wars and the genocide and the climate change bullshit and the sycophants and the blackmail threats and...

Sorry. I'm under a lot of stress at the moment, and I just needed someone to talk to.

It's time to go home.

How long before the taxi gets here?

10 minutes? That's good. I don't think I'll be killing anymore civilians in Pakistan during that time, so that's that body count capped.

Name? Ask for Barry. And come round the back.

No comments: