Sunday, October 20, 2013

THREATS MADE TO INVESTIGATORS OF ELM HOUSE

A retired child protection officer has revealed how officers from Special Branch held a gun to his head and told him to stop investigating paedophiles. Similar threats were made to his colleagues. This was done to stop the investigation into Elm House where a suspected VIP paedo ring operated.

A FORMER child protection officer claimed last night a Special Branch detective held a gun to his head to stop him investigating a VIP paedophile ring.

...“At one point they had me up against a wall by my throat with a gun at my head telling me in no uncertain terms that I was to back away if I knew what was good for me.

“A colleague of mine had the same treatment, as did a number of the volunteers. Victims who were actually abused at Elm House were also physically stopped from coming to speak to us at the NAYPIC office in north London.

“I witnessed Special Branch officers manhandling them and turning them away with a warning to keep their mouths shut. It was blatant, it was open, they were acting like gangsters.

“In the end we had to meet victims at a local community centre without the knowledge of the police to hear what they had to say.” NAYPIC was given the identities of senior politicians who formed part of an alleged paedophile ring at the heart of government.

However, Mr Fay said: “I was told by the police implicitly, ‘We do not want you to come to us with big names’.”

In a sinister twist, he said his kitchen window was shot at, leaving three bullet holes in the glass, although he never found out who was responsible.

[source : 'Police gunman told me to ignore paedophiles’, says ex-child protection officer, Sunday Express, 20th October 2013]

No comments: