Monday, January 06, 2014

BREAKTIME AGAIN

Despite this latest development regarding The Citizens Pecora Commission and visits from Wall Street banks, I am taking a break for a while again due to disillusion and demoralisation.

I don't need to read every little item of news and then explain how one little report or editorial fits in with what's going on. It's all up here now. And I think I'm beginning to sound like a stuck record anyway just talking about the usual themes of engineered war, mass fraud and bogus terrorism, with some abstract history thrown in.

I'm beginning to think that perhaps The Truth Serum has done its job, and it's time for something new.

And those visits from JP Morgan Chase and Bank of America may just have told me something about my next path...and that they are scared.

But could I do it on my own?

Would it be a one man job, to take on JP Morgan Chase and expose what Bilderberg knew about the engineered financial crisis? I doubt it. But Pecora did it. I just think that I would probably need assistance from someone with intimate knowledge of how a bank writes its contracts and credit agreements knowing that it doesn't have the money in the first place and creates it out of thin air.

Or maybe I don't.

Maybe that's what this break is about, to decide what to do next to expose/fight The City of London/Wall Street scum.

Anyway, it's that old devil called disillusion/demoralisation again. Some people might understand, or not.

It's just that at the moment I'm getting a strong feeling that something is not quite right, that either something has happened that wasn't supposed to, or vice versa, or something was supposed to have happened but hasn't yet. Do you know what I mean?

But perhaps it just has!

Anyway, keep on keepin' on!








No comments: