Thursday, January 09, 2014

CONSPIRACIES FOR LEARNING

One of the first thoughts I had this morning was to write something called Conspiracies for Learning (CfL), but couldn't.

What I will say is that The Truth Serum received a visit yesterday that I now think was definitely sending a message to tell me to shut up, and that it was from someone very powerful. Consisting of 12 page views in an uninterrupted sequence, of all the posts I have made now (over 3500), the visit went through a few recent posts on Freemasonry and WW1, the recent post on being visited by Wall Street banks, the post on saying it best when you saying nothing at all (and this is the page view telling me to shut up), and curiously the archives for August 2012 (which are mostly about Syria). So, the visit consisted of views of:
1. my few recent posts about Freemasonry and WW1;
2. the archives for the month of 2012 for which the vast majority of posts are about Syria;
3. the post reporting being visited by Wall Street banks;
4. the post about you (i.e. me?) say it best when you say nothing at all (i.e. shut up?).

I generally post about WW1 and Syria. And as I said a few days ago I think this blog talks too much about these two topics, as important as they are.

I got the impression that whoever it was knew what they were looking for. I have saved the visit and could post the screen dump for you all to see the trail, and see if you come to the same conclusion. But this would give you all the ip address.

On the other hand, there has been a significant increase in the number of visits to WORLD WAR ONE WAS A CONSPIRACY. I hope that these are in support, and if they are then thanks, but I can't tell from one visit consisting of one page visit.






No comments: