Thursday, January 09, 2014

SO WHAT IS IT LIKE HAVING YOUR BRAIN ZAPPED?

Not nice, is one mild way of putting it.

Well, it depends what they do. I have experienced:
1. short bursts of a buzz or fizz, sometimes 10 times per night, which I not only hear but feel as the membranes in the skull vibrate;
2. what I call 'the headfuck' which is basically when you don't know whether you are awake, conscious or asleep, being sucked from one state to the other, as if on a very horrible rollercoaster, for an hour so;
3. terrorising sounds, such as a shotgun blast or aggressive German Shepherd barking, beamed directly into your head, when no shotgun or dog is anywhere near;
4. the latest tricks seem to be very light clicks and fizzes, so light that they are almost undetectable, and if I hadn't experienced 1. - 3. before then I would not know what was occuring, but when they occur you are instantly awake;
5. racing heart/palpitations.

But all these occured just as I was about to fall asleep. As a consequence I lost a lot of sleep, and in some cases, as occured a few days ago, I got no sleep at all. So you end up appearing brainless and anti-social, despite having a PhD and wanting to talk but don't have the energy.

Now why would anyone not want me to talk? I scratch my head in wonder...

And just imagine the reaction if I said, "I'm being zapped by a satellite or phone tower"? Last year it was every Sunday night and most Thursday nights.

But this stuff has been going on for years. Patents were taken out in the early 1970s using microwave technology to transmit sounds directly into the brain, so just imagine what they can do now!

I wrote to the Intelligence and Security Committee...THREE TIMES...in 2003/4, demanding an investigation, providing my evidence and my research into this insidious technology but got no response. This is obviously an intelligence and security matter because a foreign government could be trying to control UK politicians in dastardly ways via microwave technology. But no investigations followed, none that I am aware of.

So that is how a PhD can seem ignorant, brainless and antisocial, particularly if he is trying to stop cutthroats from slaughtering Syrian children.

Someone said that we are given everything that we need to do the job. I strongly beg to differ. You are not given protection from microwave harassment technology. And such technology exists, and has been and is being deployed, and I assume improved, and by improved I mean moving on from beaming sounds and fizzes to remotely reading and writing the brain, for example during sleep.







No comments: