Saturday, March 01, 2014

IT IS STILL THERE

I thought, after hearing PROFESSOR Niall Ferguson say in his programme called The Pity of War, aired on BBC 2 last night, that nobody set out to destroy the Austro-Hungarian Empire in World War 1, that I might have been going mad.

Because I am absolutely certain that I read Kaiser Wilhelm's Memoirs in which he stated that a distinguished German Freemason told him that Freemasonry engineered the war to create a power vacuum in Central Europe.

So I just looked.

And yep! It's still there!

I have been informed that an important role was played in the preparation of the World War directed against the monarchical Central Powers by the policy of the international "Great Orient Lodge" ; a policy extending over many years and always envisaging the goal at which it aimed. But the German Great Lodges, I was furthermore told with two exceptions wherein non-German financial interests are paramount and which maintain secret connection with the "Great Orient" in Paris had no relationship to the "Great Orient" They were entirely loyal and faithful, according to the assurance given me by the distinguished German Freemason who explained to me this whole interrelationship, which had, until then, been unknown to me. He said that in 1917 an international meeting of the lodges of the "Great Orient" was held, after which there was a subsequent conference in Switzerland; at this the following program was adopted: Dismemberment of Austria-Hungary, democratization of Germany, elimination of the House of Hapsburg, abdication of the German Emperor, restitution of Alsace-Lorraine to France, union of Galicia with Poland, elimination of the Pope and the Catholic Church, elimination of every state Church in Europe.

[source : Kaiser Wilhelm II, Memoirs, p257-258, https://archive.org/details/kaisersmemoirs001358mbp, Accessed 1st March 2014]

At the link provided you can download a PDF, or search for "Freemason" in the online version.

It is still there.

I would advise saving a copy for your archive/library.

No comments: