Tuesday, October 06, 2015

I ASK AGAIN : HAVE YOU DESTROYED THOSE REPORTS YET, DEAREST TEACHER?

I can see me asking this for the rest of my life, but I ask again: have you destroyed those reports yet, dearest teacher?

I doubt it.

Have all those you forwarded them to: your friends; your family; their friends; their families; your work colleagues; their work colleagues?

I doubt it.

Coz this is planet Earth.

Take. Take. Take.

Score. Score. Score.

Shag. Shag. Shag.

War. War. War.

Where nobody cares. And those that do just make a livin', some very nicely thank you very much, out of what they know (even if it is not the truth but rather propaganda).

I want those reports destroyed as soon as possible. If I am just a mad bastard then all the more reason to destroy them, for they would merely be just the ramblings of a geriatric lunatic with advanced dementia, wouldn't they, and thus incomprehensible?

It's been well over 2 years, and despite several different approaches to provoke a reaction to help, what have you done instead?

You've all fully gone over to the dark side!

You've all gone full.

No comments: