Monday, October 26, 2015

TTS MODERN WOMAN OF THE DAY

This is a classic conundrum for the modern woman: whether to have an abortion after a threesome with her fiance and his pal, or have and keep the kid because she has already had an abortion but wants a child.

Dear Coleen

A few weeks ago, my fiance and I decided to experiment a little bit in the bedroom. We’re both very open-minded and not shy when it comes to sex. We ended up having a threesome with a close friend of his and now I’m pregnant. I don’t know if the child belongs to my fiance or his friend. I’m only six weeks at this moment.

I’ve wanted a child for many years and had been growing disheartened as, while we weren’t counting down the days and minutes until ovulation, we hadn’t been using contraception for well over a year and nothing had happened.

...I had an abortion when I was 20 and it always kept me wondering, “what if that was my only chance?” I’m now nearly 34 so this may actually be my final chance. I love my fiance and want things to work out but everyone seems to keep forgetting I didn’t have the threesome on my own and this is my baby.

[source : Dear Coleen: I had a threesome and got pregnant but both men want me to get a termination, Daily Mirror, http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/sex-relationships/relationships/dear-coleen-threesome-pregnant-both-6704708, 25th October 2015]

Problems. Problems.

Do these people actually give a fuck about anything?

No comments: