Thursday, February 25, 2016

MAN CLAIMS SCALIA SEXUALLY ABUSED HIM AND SCALIA WAS MURDERED BY 13 YEAR OLD BOY WHO SCALIA WAS ABUSING

Scalia had found in favour of Poindexter and to return the favour a friend of Poindexter's gave Scalia a holiday at Poindexter's ranch.

This is the reason why Scalia was at Poindexter's ranch.

Or was it?

This guy David Shurter claims that Scalia sexually abused him when he was a child.

Scalia liked to fuck little boys. I know this from personal experience- as he was one of my primary abusers as a child and was one of the HEADS of the cult that abused me. He was a vile man who was such an extreme sadist that I find it hard to give words to his voracious appetites. I hated this man in ways that I can’t begin to explain and he rivaled Aquino in my abuse as a child. That is why Heaven reached out and claimed him- and I can assure you- he isn’t going to be the only one.

[source : The Truth About Scalia’s Murder- and Yes- He Was Murdered, David Shurter, http://davidshurter.com/?p=6029]

Elsewhere Shurter claims that Scalia was killed by a 13 year old boy at the ranch who Scalia was sexually abusing, the boy slit his throat with a knife, claiming that the ranch was used for sexual abuse of children.

This would explain:
1. why the other guests have not been named;
2. the lack of autopsy.

Don't know what to make of this.

No comments: