Wednesday, February 24, 2016

TTS TASK OF THE WEEK

G Edward Griffin, and many others, proclaims that Andrew Jackson won the 1832 election due to his campaign against the Second Bank of the United States, claiming that it was a den of vipers, winning the popular vote, and winning a land slide victory.

I shall offer an alternative argument as to why Jackson won the 1832 election, but not yet.

I have given a few hints as to why Jackson won the 1832 election. In my opinion the victory was less clear cut. And without his campaign against native Americans and the control of New York by his British handler van Buren, the election would have been very, very close indeed, indicating a significant opposition to Jackson.

I shall give you all until the rest of the week before I provide my argument.

No comments: