Wednesday, November 14, 2018

FACT : DAVID ICKE AND U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ASSETS INFOWARS WERE SPYING ON ME IN A HOUSE INTIMATELY CONNECTED TO THE HIERARCHY OF THE UK ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT

It explains a lot.

Why didn't Icke turn up at Freemasons Hall on 28th June 2014 after making a living out of blaming Freemasons for everything? After all the money I'd given to his campaigns? I asked for it back. I didn't get it.

And by hierarchy I mean the very, very, very, very, very very, very, very top (which might, just might explain why U S Military Intelligence might be interested in where I was living besides having zapped me between 1998 and 2005?).

You fucking, perverted, self-centered, arrogant pieces of shit!!!

You know everything, huh?

You know what it's like to be zapped 5, 6 even 10 times a night, to feel the membranes in your skull vibrate just when you're about to fall sleep?

No. Thought not.

That's why your'e what you are.

Tell you what. Write to U S Military Intelligence (coz that encompasses the branches), or CIA and ask, no demand, that you want to be a human experiment and go through what I went through for nearly 7 years, lose weeks if not months of sleep, and then years later occasionally get zapped to remind you they're still there, watching, reading your mind.

That's what I didn't do. I didn't ask for it. I was researching JFK and other stuff when it began.

And you're making money out of this deception?

After all your anti-war bullshit?!

YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF!!!

And I am not joking or lying.

I fucking swear.

The very, very, very, very, very very, very, very top of the UK anti-war movement.

Actually the global anti-war movement.

The first.

I look forward to the day when David Icke tells his son Gareth...

And I look forward even more to the day that Infowars is exposed as the sell-out money-oriented Zionist treasonous robbing Archon gang pieces of shit they are.


No comments: