Thursday, November 15, 2018

I JUST BROKE YOUTUBE

I went to Youtube and entered "Netanyahu favourite music".

After a few seconds, nothing.

Then my computer started to tremble.

After a few more seconds, steam came out of my computer.

Then a message appeared: "Does not compute".

So I quickly switched my computer off.

After rebooting I went straight to the Youtube front page, and it all seemed back to normal.

Conclusion?

There is only one.

Netanyahu, like Infowars and their (and may I also suggest David Icke) thieving manipulating ways, is an Archon?

Donations grabbed and unreturned when asked.

Code and ideas stolen.

Blackmail.

Hmmm. Remind me again. Who do Infowars work for? And why does Icke claim to be the God-head, or whatever he claims to be today?

Infowars are Zionist, CIA, U S Military Intelligence Confederates.

Icke took some mind-bending drugs and in a state of mindlessness was told he is the son of God.

And not forgetting that they're all peeping tom perrrverrrts!!

Hmm. I'm convinced. Totally.

You?


No comments: